THEM

THEM

OLD TIMES SAKE

2011 is upon us and I am sad to say Richard Ludrook (ex Captain Matchbox Whoopee Band) has passed on. New Year's Eve is always a little sad for me. I met my Graham way back in '64/65. Graham's mates contacted me recently, a new and exciting chapter is unfolding.


2007 Tom, Bri, Dylan and Jye

2010 Taylor Square in the 60s has been running for three years, during this time I have contacted many fellow Taylor Squarians. We enjoyed our 2nd Reunion at the Mercantile Hotel in The Rocks.

2009 Sadly we lost Lesley 'Mindless' Armstrong and Martin James this year. I relocated to Ballina! Travelled to see Festivals at Manly, Gosford and The Illawarra. Also, revisited Woolloomooloo, Paddington and the Cross. 







"AULD LANG SYNE" sing-along

Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And days o auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne my Dear, For auld lang syne,
We'll tak a cup o kindness yet, For auld land syne.
We twa hae run about the braes, An pu'd the gowans fine;
But we've wandered mony a weary fit, Sin auld lang syne.
We twa hae paidl'd i' the burn, Frae morning sun till dine;
But seas between us braid hae roar'd. Sin auld lang syne.
And there's a hand, my trusty fiere, An' gie's a hand o thine;
And we'll tak' a richt gude-willie waught For auld lang syne.
And surely ye'll be your pint-stoup, An' surely I'll be mine;
And we'll tak a cup o kindness yet, For auld lang syne.


written by Robbie Burns

3 comments:

  1. Keith Herbert said ... "and HNY to you too"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red McKelvie said ... "hi Lyn Red here haha and a happy new year thanks so much for Dennis A's message I will call him up was in touch with Terry W late last year yeah haha keep looking at your weather apart from the fires you have great temperatures I have the fire on as we speak last year summer didn't start 'til 3rd week Feb think will be the same this year haha who can I complain to I'm still gigging once a week which I still enjoy we tried to get broadband recently but are too far from the exchange and the line too ' NOISY ' okey dokey cheers 4 now Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alan Meadows said ... "Always a pleasure reading through your notes Lynne ~ with great pics a bonus~ best wishes for 2010 ~abm"

    ReplyDelete